Student Parking Areas
- UC Decal (Undergraduate Commuter): Surface lots 5, 6, levels one, two, and part of level four of the Lot 7 Parking Garage, and Lot 17. Students with UC decals are not permitted to park on campus between 2:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. If a commuter student does need to stay on campus between these hours, an overnight parking permit can be obtained from Campus Police in the Administrative Services Building, Room 104.
- GC Decal (Graduate Commuter): Surface lots 5, 6, levels one, two, and part of level four of the Lot 7 Parking Garage, and Lot 17. After 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday, no weekends), during the regular academic year, graduate students with a valid parking decal and TCNJ ID card may gain access to Faculty/Staff lots. Students with GC decals are not permitted to park on campus between 2:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. If a commuter student does need to stay on campus between these hours, an overnight parking permit can be obtained from Campus Police in the Administrative Services Building.
- Lot 7 “RA” Decal (Metzger Drive Parking Garage): Eligible residents of the Pennington College Houses and Student Apartments with a valid “RA” decal may park on the ramp from the second to third level as well as the entire third level.
- Lots 11 & 13 “RS” Decal (Travers/Wolfe and Decker/Cromwell Parking Garage): All other residents (including those in the Apartments and Pennington Houses who are unable to obtain a Lot 7 decal) will have full access to both garages, but not the designated Faculty/Staff spots.
- Overflow for Residents: If a resident cannot find space in their usual parking garage, he or she may park in the row of residential spaces in Lot 8 (the Administrative Services Building).
Faculty/Staff Parking Areas
- Lot 1: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage upper level
- Lot 2: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage lower level
- Lot 4: Faculty/Staff – Lot in front of AIMM
- Lot 8: Faculty/Staff – Administrative Services Building
- Lot 10: Faculty/Staff – First level side of T/W garage
- Lot 12: Faculty/Staff – Packer lot
- Lot 14: Faculty/Staff – Flat lot behind Decker/Cromwell garage
- Lot 15: Faculty/Staff – Maintenance Building
- Lot 16: Faculty/Staff – Eickhoff Hall
- Lot 18: Faculty/Staff – Forcina garage lower level
Undergraduate student parking is prohibited in faculty/staff lots AT ALL TIMES, seven (7) days per week. Graduate student parking in faculty/staff lots is available on weekdays after 4:00 p.m. only (regular academic year only) with purchase of a valid GC decal.
Fridays at 4:00 p.m. through 9:00 p.m. on Sundays Lots 4, 5, 6, 7**, 10 (Travers/Wolfe), 17, and 18 (Forcina) parking lots are available for students without a mounted decal on their vehicle and guests to the college.
**Visitors can park in Lot 7 until 10:00 a.m. Mondays without needing a parking permit.